The Sacred Pilgrimage- Varanasi, Gaya, Prayagraj & Ayodhya- 5 Nights & 6 Days
Customizable itineraries where you may choose Transport, Stay, Boatride & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort.
DAY-WISE Itinerary- 5 Nights & 6 Days
Arrival At Varanasi- 2 Nights & 3 Days
After Aarti Enjoy the mouthwatering snacks of Varanasi.
Back to Hotel overnight rest.
DAY-2- Varanasi Sightseeing
Enjoy a delicious breakfast of Varanasi.
temple/city tour, Durga Temple. Sankatmochan Temple, B.H.U a world-famous university.
Sarnath, The place where Mahatma Buddha delivered his first sermon. Visit Dhamekh Stupa, Museum, and Buddhist Temple.
Visit Silk weaving village, back to Hotel overnight rest.
Day 3- After Breakfast Check-out, Proceed to Bodh Gaya.
Buddhism is a teaching and doctrine embracing the best of all religions and most of Lord Buddha's teaching. Realising the four noble truths and three Jewels through the eight-fold path, describing the essence of Buddhism.
DAY-3- Varanasi to Bodh Gaya, (250 Kms.)- 1 Night / 2 Days
- After breakfast proceeds to Bodh Gay- approx 5hrs drive, 250kms. Hotel Check-in, short rest,freshen-up.
- Visit Important places, & Temples.
- Mahabodhi Temple, Bodhi Tree The Great Buddha Statue,
DAY-4- Bodh Gaya to Varanasi
- Early morning after breakfast check-out, visit Important Temples & Places.
- Proceed back to Varanasi, Hotel check-in overnight rest.
PRAYAGRAJ ..Read more Same Day Tour-130 Kms.
One of the most important tirtha in Hinduism. The city lies close to Triveni Sangam, the three rivers confluence, Ganga-Yamuna and Saraswati. Prayagraj playes a central role in Hindu scriptures.
DAY-5- Varanasi- Prayagraj
- Early Morning after breakfast, proceed to Prayagraj, Visit Sangam spot, Boat ride, important temple, & places, and proceed back to Varanasi.
- Triveni Sangam, Hanuman Temple, Prayagraj Fort, Akshaya Vat, Alopi Devi mandir (Shakti Peeth).
- Overnight rest.
Ayodhya ..Read more 225 Kms. 1 Night & 2 Days
Ancient Hindu religious Sanskrit epics, such as Ramayana and the Mahabharata a legendry city called Ayodhya,which was the capital of Ikshvaku Kings of Koshala.
DAY-6, Varanasi to Ayodhya
- After breakfast, check out, proceed to Ayodhya, Hotel Check-in, freshen up, and short rest.
- In the evening proceed to river Saryu, and witness the Saryu Aarti.
- Early morning moves to river Saryu to have the holy dip.
- Back to hotel- breakfast, after breakfast proceeds for Important Places & Temples.
- After breakfast, proceed to visit nearby important temples, & Places.
- Saryu River, Evening aarti, Naya Ghat, & Important Ghats, Nageshwar Temple, Kaala Ramji Temple, Hanuman Garhi, Ram Janam Bhoomi, Dashrath Mahal, Kanak Bhawan, Ram Mandir Karyashala, Guptar Ghat, Gulab Bari.
At evening check-out, proceed to the Railway station/Airport for the next destination.
THIS IS NOT THE FINAL ITINERARY, we are very flexible we can change things according to your choice & time.